CAMPAIGN FOR THE CAMPAIGN
Take part in this vital community effort to build a modernized Animal Resource Center that will better serve Sonoma Valley’s growing population of animals in need.
For more information, please contact Pets Lifeline Executive Director Nancy King at 707.996.9982 x102.
Get your community involved!
Crowdfunding is easy and has a powerful impact on how you can help. Through setting up a simple fundraising page and asking your community to give, you will be able to help the animals by both raising money for the new building and raising awareness about Pets Lifeline and how we help the animals.
Your church. Your school. Your company.
• Talk to your teacher or human resources department to get your church, school, or company involved. Ask people to support your fundraising efforts and start a competition between departments or classrooms to see who gives the most!
Your family and friends
• You can raise funds for any occasion from the people who love you most: your birthday, your anniversary, or just because you love the animals.
If you raise enough, you can honor your organization in their name.
• $25,000+ for an opportunity to name a room in the new building
• $5,000+ for a plaque on the donor wall
• $3,000, $2,000, or $1,000 to name a brick on the pathway up to the new building
Campaigns work best when you set a fundraising goal and there is a limited amount of time to raise the funds. We recommend you set start/finish dates for no longer than one month and a goal that is realistic and you can reach. You can always increase your goal if you are doing well!
Getting started is easy!
Book us for a speaking engagement to come to your location and help you launch your campaign!